We offer a number of professional and technical services to ensure a successful Guestware implementation.
- Implementation Planning
- Successful CRM implementations require proper planning and preparation among all the involved participants. From technical preparation to defining operational objectives and training agenda, we provide the guidance and processes required for a smooth Guestware implementation.
- On-site Training
- We typically recommend an on-site visit by a Guestware Implementation Specialist for any full-suite Guestware implementation. The on-site time ranges from three to five days for most sites, and five to eight days spread over two visits at large or complex sites. On-site visits typically involve database setup, classroom style or one-on-one training with end users and management, followed by go-live and live support.
- Online Training
- Remote Web-based training using WebEx is available for new and simple Guestware implementations or retraining with existing customers. Hotels have the option of participating in lower cost live instructor-taught Group classes or more personalized 1-on-1 with just your hotel.
- Project Management
- We offer project management services for multi-site rollouts, Guestware Enterprise CRM and Loyalty implementations or complex implementations requiring custom or new system integration. Some of the tools and services included are Microsoft Project plan development, meeting coordination and follow-up, and Web-based project status reporting.
- Process Documentation
- We provide services to create standard operating procedures for Guestware-related business processes. We work with you to develop and tailor documentation to meet your brand or management company standards.
- Technical Support
- Our dedicated team of support engineers offers multiple levels of support 24x7 for success around the world. Using telephone, internet, e-mail and remote connectivity, our support staff is available to respond to both end user and technical issues.
- Software Maintenance
- We provide software maintenance, including regular break fix and upgrades for customers with an active support contract. Our recommended Support and Maintenance package includes break fix and future upgrades excluding new modules that may become available.
- Integration is one of our core-competencies. We currently have more than 20 interfaces including many of the major Property Management Systems (PMS) and Central Reservation Systems (CRS). Guestware also integrates with customer websites, e-mail marketing systems, various paging devices and other peripheral CRM systems. New interface development is available upon request.
- Data and Application Hosting
- We offer deployment choices to meet the requirements of each customer. We support premise based hosting, centralized hosting in your data center or our own cloud hosting services. We currently host individual and multi-site Guestware implementations. Our state-of-the-art hosting facility provides a secure and cost-effective option.